With its classic curves and partially open end panels, the Casa Cot Bed encompasses traditional design suited to any nursery theme.
Boori Casa Cot
With its classic curves and partially open end panels, the Casa Cot Bed encompasses traditional design. Its subtle style makes it perfectly suited to any nursery theme and the addition of a safe track dropside system allows for easy access to baby.
All Boori cot beds have the ability to transform into a toddler bed, providing your little one with a familiar sleeping environment from birth to around 5 years. A Toddler Guard Panel can be purchased separately for additional safety.
This baby cot is compatible with our clever under-cot storage. Our Tidy Drawer can be placed under a range of Boori cot beds to provide you with a subtle space to store your baby’s nursery essentials.
- Casa Cot Bed is crafted from sustainable solid Australian Araucaria wood.
- The unique paint finishes are nursery-friendly and enhance the natural beauty of our sustainable timber.
- Converts from cot to toddler bed suitable from birth to around 5 years.
- Option to rotate the fixed side panel to provide a low side when converted to toddler bed for greater safety and stability.
- Safe track dropside system to reduce back strain when tending to baby.
- 2 base heights. Higher base height for easy access to newborns, lower base height for when baby is able to pull themselves up.
- Packed flat for easy home assembly with full instructions included.
- Toddler Guard Panel available to purchase separately.
- Requires Boori Cot Bed Mattress 132 x 70cm.