Recommended by Physiotherapists, TGA Approved compression garment (ARTG no. 262712) May be eligible for Private Health Fund Rebate. Please check individual’s fund for eligibility and specific requirements.
Assists with Diastasis Recti and corrects your posture to improve PFD’s when combined with physio therapy and exercise. Supports your uterus, abdomen, pelvis, back and spine postpartum by applying compression to your core. Holds the expanded uterus wall, loose skin and muscles back in place postpartum. Assists in recovery from abdominal separation, getting strength back in your core and stabilise your abdomen and wound after c-section, or as back support while breastfeeding or carrying your baby.
Contains bamboo charcoal, antibacterial and naturally emits far-infrared rays to improve circulation. Fully adjustable Velcro allows you to control the tightness as the Velcro sticks anywhere on the band.
• Can be used straight after birth to help with uterus & pelvic floor recovery, stabilising the abdomen and improve posture while you recover
• Suitable both natural and c-section, safe to wear under clothing. Wide enough to be a corset, soft enough to be a wrap and strong enough to support your back
• Easy to use 3 step fastening system feels secure and comfortably tight. Two compression sub belts to reinforce key recovery areas, giving you an immediate waist line and smooth silhouette under clothing
• Breathable bamboo charcoal fibers form a rigid yet flexible material that bends and twists with your body without bunching or creasing
• High quality, durable construction that maintains its shape, wash after wash
Materials: 57% Nylon, 28% Polyester (Contains Bamboo Charcoal), 15% Rubber
Care Instructions: Hand wash only/ Do not bleach/ Do not soak/ Do not tumble dry